Spectra XStream Pvt. Ltd. (SXS) – A part of the Keiretsu group of Companies – is looking for potential field technicians who are eager to learn and up for a challenge.
SXS is primarily a networking and security company mostly doing commercial and residential projects in Male’ and Resorts.
Employer: Spectra XStream Pvt. Ltd. (www.spectraxstream.com)
- Install, program, repair and maintain networking and security equipment on-site at a customer (equipment includes varying tools, switches, access points, intercom systems, CCTV, access control etc.)
- Review work orders and other documents/reports, manuals, blueprints, and schematics
- Identify proper materials, tools, and parts for installation, diagnostics and repair
- Inspect/analyze and troubleshoot electrical circuits, fiber optic cables, horizontal copper cabling etc.
- Test electrical components (i.e. wiring, switches, relays, sensors, etc.) (Preferred).
- Interact regularly with clients in a professional manner
- Train staff and new technicians as needed
- Professional, self-motivated and driven individual; energetic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to interact with clients (Preferred).
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Must be willing to travel nationally; some travel possibly internationally for training.
- Cabling for electric and low voltage
- Mounting hardware and various boxes and closures
- Ability to work with new and changing devices and mounts
- Physically fit to work in construction sites and medically fit for strenuous environments.
- Based on competencies and experience (Negotiable)
Application: Interested applicants may apply by forwarding below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com before 30th August 2018.
- Educational and professional documents
- NID Card Copy
- At least one (1) referral letter from previous employers
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)